“A healthy lifestyle not only changes your body, it changes your mind, your attitude, and your mood.”
1. The Skinny Confidential: This year I learned how important it is to live a balanced lifestyle. It’s not about diets, or crazy exercises, but about the big picture lifestyle. I learned that health is a marathon, not a race. This book has all kinds of great tips about health, exercise, and even beauty.
2. Trimr Shaker Bottle: When it comes to working out, a shaker bottle is a must. Whether you are mixing your pre-workout or just drinking some water, this bottle is my favorite. I love that it has a straw but also a pop-up handle to carry it. It is BPA-free and 24 oz.
3. Gymshark Flex Leggings: The things I love most about the gymshark leggings is that they have trustable material. When you go down for a squat, no one will be seeing anything! They also have a design that makes your butt look great!
4. C4 Pre-Workout: This pre-workout is 10/10 my favorite. It gives you that extra push to squat further or lift harder. It helps rebuild muscles too, so you will be less likely to tear anything. The blue raspberry is definitely the best flavor!
5. Fitbit Charge 2: I have tried out a couple different fitness watches including the Polar A300, and an Apple Watch. I always resort back to my fitbit though. The interface is great and the app makes it so easy to track your information. You can also participate in challenges with your friends to see who can get the most steps!
6. Nike Free Run Shoes: Nike’s most popular line of shoes would probably be the Free Runs. They are very reliable and comfortable, but still stylish! They come in many different colors and different generations. If you’re worried about the price, just get an earlier generation!
7. Wireless Powerbeats: I definitely recommend getting a good pair of wireless headphones. I know that Boise makes a pair, but I have not tried those. The Beats ones are great though, they stay in your ears and have great sound quality.
8. Women’s Best BCAA’s: If you have heard about BCAAs (Branched-Chain Amino Acids) but never tried them, I highly recommend them! They are a group of amino acids that help with muscle mass building. If you drink BCAAs during your workout, it will help you not feel so sore the next day! They also taste great and provide good hydration.