Honestly, working out is hard for me. I have been dancing most of my life and always considered that my form of exercise. But as I have gotten older I realized I need a bit more. It’s hard to find the drive! But as a dancer I have found music makes it 100 times better. I thought I would share with you my “GET PUMPED” playlist.
1. Rather Be – Clean Bandit feat Jess Glynne
2. Move Like U Stole It– ZZ Ward
3. Dont Be Gone Too Long– Chris Brown feat Ariana Grande
4. The Good Life – Chiddy Bang
5. Comeback– Ella Eyre
6. Just One Yesterday– Fall Out Boy
7. Worth It-Fifth Harmony
8. Cold Hearted-Glee
9. Upgrade U– Beyonce feat Jay Z
10. Lie A Little Better- Lucy Hale
Please comment any songs you love to workout to!